The GBTC Olmsted Parkway 10K +
and 10K Relay
Saturday October 9, 2004
the 2004 race has been CANCELLED.
New Day of Race Headquarters Location
All Pre-Race and Post-Race activities, including late registration,
day of race number pickup, and the post race party and awards ceremony will be
near the Delaware Park Rose Garden (off Lincoln Parkway)
Race Course Description
|5K and 10K Course Route|
|Start||Lincoln Pkwy near Forest|
|Turn Left||onto Iroquois|
|Turn Right||onto Elmwood|
|Turn Right||onto Middlesex|
|Turn Right||onto Delaware Ave|
|Turn Right||onto Chapin Pkwy|
at Gates Circle
|Turn Right||onto Lincoln Pkwy|
|Finish 5K||On Lincoln Pkwy near the Delaware Park Rose garden|
|10K continue||repeat the 5K loop above|
|10K Finish||On Lincoln Pkwy near the Delaware Park Rose Garden|
|USATF course certification pending|
Race Application Not Available Yet - Check Back Later
A flat fast 10 Kilometer road race
featuring trophy awards to the top finishers in 5-year age groups, 15 through 80+
Additional Race Features
- COMMEMORATIVE ITEM TO BE DETERMINED free to 1st 500 entrants
- Concurrent 5K race
- 10K Relay: Open Men / Women / Mixed (2-person team, each run 5K)
- 10K Relay: Masters Men / Women /Mixed (2-person team, each run 5K)
- There will be a post-race party food, water, pop, beer.
The party is open to all registered runners.
Race volunteers are also invited.
- Computerized Race Results provided by Don Mitchell's Runtime Services.
- This is a Buffalo News "Runner of the Year" race
For additional Information or questions call 716-332-3501