The BuffaloRunners General Forum
 Fight For Air Stair Climb
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hlburger

10 Posts

Posted - December 14 2017 :  15:31:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looking for a new challenge!? I am a local runner who set up a team to participate in the Buffalo Stair Climb! The team is called WNY Diamond Cutters and Diamond Cutters will be donating our team apparel. I have listed the details below as well as our team link page if you would like to join the team. We have all levels and I have set up a private facebook page called Buffalo Runners Fight 4 Air: Team Diamond Cutters. This is a great challenge, supportive team environment and honor to those who have fought or are fighting lung cancer and diseases!

TO SIGN UP:http://action.lung.org/site/TR/Climb/ALANE_Northeast?team_id=139564&pg=team&fr_id=16357

DETAILS:March 10th (8:30a.m) -- One Seneca Tower, Buffalo NY. Race, run or walk up the 37 story One Seneca Tower (Formerly HSBC Tower) in support of the American Lung Association. This timed event challenges athletes of all backgrounds as they hit the stairs of Buffalo's tallest building.

Rano

3 Posts

Posted - December 29 2017 :  13:53:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you for organizing it, Heather!

Rano
Go to Top of Page

hlburger

10 Posts

Posted - December 29 2017 :  14:01:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the team! If your on Facebook donít forget to request us inorder to get updates! Our next team practice is at one Seneca Tower on Tuesday, January 23rd.
Practice is from 4:30 to 6:30pm. You can do whatever you are comfortable with.
Iíll be there! Let me know how I can help!
Go to Top of Page

hlburger

10 Posts

Posted - January 11 2018 :  05:35:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last call for anyone who would like to join our team. So far, we have 38 Buffalo Area Runners! I am gathering our team apparel order now and need to know how much to order. Please consider joining us, we welcome all levels and make the experience a supportive one!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Buffalo Runners Forum © © 2000-2014 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page